Whilst we are excited to get back to doing what we love, we wanted to let you know that in order to re-open under the context of Covid-19, we have made some changes to the way we operate with your health & safety as our top priority.
The first thing we have changed is our protocols & standards in hygiene. You will notice that as a result of this, your salon experience will be different from previous visits.
Please read carefully so that you’re prepared for not only the changes we have made, but also the guidance we are asking our clients to adhere to, so as to avoid any disappointment on arrival or during your appointment.
- We have staggered our working hours & have elongated our opening times. The idea behind this is so we can see as many of our clients as possible, whilst still maintaining the highest level of hygiene standards.
- As a close contact business we will continue to wear PPE to protect our clients. We kindly encourage our clients to wear masks to protect our staff, so we can continue to operate in a safe environment.
- We will be monitoring how many people are waiting in reception at one time & may move you to a quieter part of the salon or ask you to wait in your car in order to follow social distancing guidelines. Please do your best not to arrive early or late for your appointment.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser at reception & in our bathrooms & we advise sanitising your hands on arrival & as you leave the salon.
- We won’t be serving food or drinks as taking your mask on & off is discouraged for team safety, but do feel free to bring your own refreshments to enjoy in our garden at Henley-in-Arden.
- You are asked to refrain from touching products in our retail area, if you would like to buy a product please ask a member of our team. Whilst this area will be cleaned regularly, it is still advisable in order to limit the risk of infection.
- All clients will have single use items used on them e.g. towels & capes. Gowns will all have been deep cleaned before every client & only used once.
- All equipment used during your appointment (e.g. scissors, combs, brushes etc.) will have been sterilised before your service.
- Any beauty services that require the client to remove their mask will be carried out in a private room & the Beautician will be wearing a KN95 mask.
- All areas of the salon & beauty rooms will have been cleaned before you arrive for your appointment.
- We will be keeping clients at a safe distance throughout their appointments by leaving a seat free between each styling station. Having two salons, plus a courtyard garden at Henley & an upstairs area at Solihull make this easier for us to ensure & to maintain good airflow.
- All equipment used in any beauty service will have been sterilised or used only once. Our usual standards of never double dipping during waxing will, of course, still apply & any nail gel/polish will be decanted to avoid cross contamination by brush application.
- We do ask that you come to appointments alone, without the company of a family member or children, to limit crowding within the salon. If your child is booked in for a cut & is too young to attend their appointment alone then you can absolutely accompany them, just let us know in advance so we can make sure this will be at a quieter time of day.
- Please be very honest with us if you feel unwell or if you’ve been in contact with anyone who’s been unwell with any similar symptoms to COVID-19. If this is the case please do not visit the salon & inform us as soon as possible.
Above all, we wish to create a safe environment for our clients to be able to use & enjoy. We assure you that coming to Aesthetics will be much safer than inviting a non-family member into your home as we are taking every precaution to protect our team & clients from infection.
If you have any queries about our Covid-19 measures, then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll be happy to reassure you.
The changes you will encounter have not been taken lightly & are following government’s guidelines to ensure all health & safety standards are not just met but surpassed.